Saturday, October 15, 2011

Porter Davis



Animated this little TVC for Victorian home builder, Porter Davis. I never really got into miniature model building as a kid and now I'm even less inclined to do so after animating tiny cows and boats for 6 days straight.

I'm quite happy with how everything turned out in the end, even though a decent chunk of animation had to be cut to keep it under 30 seconds.

Special thanks goes to Tim from Visual Jazz for taking care of all the After Effects work and for buying me fruit, all the other guys at Oh Yeah Wow who put in hours of work building props that were only on screen for a couple of frames and to Darcy for being forced to believe in me because he was in another country.

3 comments:

  1. Bloke above stole my adjective. You're a winner, Lewis!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma says you should have put more projects from porter davis on the blank pages at the end :P

    ReplyDelete