Friday, September 2, 2011

Made for China

Photobucket

The head of animation at my old university in Queensland commissioned me to sculpt a replica of the pirate from my graduate film Here Be Treasure. Apparently there's a massive animation college in China that QCA has made friends with and they wanted examples of student work to take overseas as part of a guest lecture from Australia.

Rehashing old models is always a great indication of how far your sculpting ability has progressed
and it's something I really enjoy.

...especially when the university is footing the materials bill.

2 comments:

  1. Thats a pretty awesome model! Do you have a copy of Here Be Treasure on youtube I can watch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paul! You probably found it already, but there's a link a few posts down the page. Let me know what you think ^__^

    ReplyDelete