Friday, April 8, 2011

Here Be Treasure Premieres on YouTube



That's right!

After two whole years of stuffing around, procrastinating and general I-can't-be-botherness, I've managed to upload my graduate animation piece to the Tube of You.

It's been quite a while since I've watched the whole animation from start to finish and I'm pleased to report that it no longer makes me cringe remembering the 5 weeks of 9am-11pm days animating in the darkest corner of the stop motion room at QCA.

During my sudden surge in productivity, I also uploaded a bunch of my other animations and short films - including, but not limited to, a creepy rendition of Spike Milligan's 'On the Ning Nang Nong' and a fight between a jar of Vegemite and Peanut Butter.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sam, it's Mel from last month! Woo! Dude I love it. I'm pretty sure we were shown this in a class once at uni a while back. Superb job!

    ReplyDelete